World Cup Thread Mon 23rd June

Van Gaal is very tactically astute. Even more so than Ferguson who relied on motivational powers more than tactics. Van Gaal can shift from ultra attacking to ultra defending. I can see him playing Mourinho style against us and breaking quickly rather than a standard system like Moyes used.

LoveCity said:
Van Gaal is very tactically astute. Even more so than Ferguson who relied on motivational powers more than tactics. Van Gaal can shift from ultra attacking to ultra defending. I can see him playing Mourinho style against us and breaking quickly rather than a standard system like Moyes used.
We won't do the double on them this year IMO.

Deepest Blue said:
LoveCity said:
We won't do the double on them this year IMO.
why not? van gaal won't make the likes of evans and jones world class over night

Brilliant 2nd goal for the dutch there, brilliant pass from De Jong, great run and cross from Robben. 3 wins from 3, the Dutch could win this, they've got their tactics spot on. Maybe they slightly underestimated Australia but other than that, they've been good. Robben player of the tournament so far.

It would be hilarious if Brazil now finishes second in their group and Holland end up playing them in the next round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.