World Cup Thread, Round of 16, Sat 28 June - Tue 1 July

Rio just please fuck off you thick ****. 'that guy what came on for the other fella, whatshisname...'

Why do I pay my licence fee???

What a match! A minute's stoppage time shambolic. Proud of the boys. They left it all out there. How we didn't bury a few of those chances in the box I'll never know, but to be fair, Belgium were the better team for most of the match. Timmy Howard was a warrior and I'm proud to say he's from my country. Nice WC debut for Julian Green as well. No shame in that performance. I think Belgium were surprised at how much we put into it. If we had to lose to someone, I'm glad it's them. Congrats Vinny.

Instant_Offense said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
so Belgium add football to the list of things they're better than the US at, which includes beer, chocolate and waffles.

Good stuff, going to have a proper, good QF, Belgium/Argentina, can't wait.

I realize this is a childish attempt to rile up fellow blues after a gut wrenching loss..but you can add neutrality and cycling.
Don't forget chips! Chips with Mayo and a Leffe, ( blonde, dark, or the Royale.) or a Duval

green pennies said:
What a match! A minute's stoppage time shambolic. Proud of the boys. They left it all out there. How we didn't bury a few of those chances in the box I'll never know, but to be fair, Belgium were the better team for most of the match. Timmy Howard was a warrior and I'm proud to say he's from my country. Nice WC debut for Julian Green as well. No shame in that performance. I think Belgium were surprised at how much we put into it. If we had to lose to someone, I'm glad it's them. Congrats Vinny.
Hats off fella, great attitude

That was a brilliant game of football. Belgium deserved it. It's too bad we didnt play like we did tge last 15. Still im nit ashamed. If we get technical players to compliment our commitment, we will be dangerous.

Bewar3them00n said:
nmc said:
If only England could get 11 players out there showing that level of commitment. It might make up for our complete lack of quality. Well done USA.
Exactly what I was thinking, shameful
Well not many teams put in that much effort. Bradley ran 3 marathons in that game. His performance was up there for performance of the tournament for me.

Disappointed but proud, they gave their all and took Belgium to extra time. USA wasn't even supposed to get out of the group so this is just bonus.

Honestly don't know who I want to go through-Arg or Belgium.

Fucking quality from USA, showed up a lot of teams. Pure determination and spirit. Really is the basic's of football that has got USA/Costa Rica and so on to where they are in this world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.