World Cup Thread. Sun. 22nd June

buckshot

First up is group H battles with Belgium vs Russia and then Algeria vs South Korea.

The late match is the Good 'Ole USA vs Portugal.

I just wish our players could get knocked asap out so they can have a rest,Vinny and Kun the prime ones.Zabba must be knackered as well.

Selfish I know but just feel it will affect us badly next season.

Enjoying this WC though,some of the games have been awesome and all the stadiums appear full unlike St Africa.

Any country that can produce a player like Ali B must have a chance.

I'd dearly love the USA to beat Portugal.

It would make my day (month?) to see fake pissing off home after the group stages, instead of having to put up with the prancing, posing, pony for at least another match.

will be better than Phil Neville

This Sunday Hacker T Dog will be hosting his live alternative World Cup commentary during the Belgium v Russia game.

Hacker will be joined by Cel and a host of other CBBC voices, sharing their thoughts on the game and the World Cup in general.

Cel is in the CBBC studio alongside Hacker, live from Sunny Salford - none of this Rio de Janeiro business.

Hacker knows nothing about football so expect random chat about how nice the grass looks, Wigan and meat paste.

You'll be able to get involved too, with a message board online and a phone-in.

And if that wasn't enough, listen out for Newsround's Leah who'll be joining in the commentary, live from Brazil!

Press your Red Button from 5pm on Sunday on BBC One to unleash the chaos

Bodicoteblue said:
Please please please just let Vincent come through without pulling or tweaking something!

Playing with a slight pull, but he's so important for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.