World Cup Thread. Sun. 22nd June

jimharri said:
karen7 said:
Whats going on with this group? can belgium go through or out today?
If the Belgians win, they'll be on 6 points. Russia will only be able to get to 4 if they win their last game. South Korea and Algeria can, in theory, both equal or better (in Korea's case) that 6 point total. However, they're playing each other tonight, so they can't both get three points . Therefore a Belgian win will see them through.

Thank you jimbo :)

Listening to it on Five Live. Alan Green and Danny Mills the Dream Team on the mike wit Phil Neville the summariser in the studio.

Ladies and Gentleman it don't get any better than this!

karen7 said:
jimharri said:
karen7 said:
Whats going on with this group? can belgium go through or out today?
If the Belgians win, they'll be on 6 points. Russia will only be able to get to 4 if they win their last game. South Korea and Algeria can, in theory, both equal or better (in Korea's case) that 6 point total. However, they're playing each other tonight, so they can't both get three points . Therefore a Belgian win will see them through.

Thank you jimbo :)
All you have to do is flutter your eyelashes and they come running. Oh, hang on......

Deepest Blue said:
Listening to it on Five Live. Alan Green and Danny Mills the Dream Team on the mike wit Phil Neville the summariser in the studio.

k7QWTWH.png

Players have flattered to deceive in the a World Cup before but Mertens does look like a quality creative player.

Deepest Blue said:

I know pressed Red button to get away from Pearce and Keown as they are utter shite but the combo on the Red button had me switching back.....why cant we have the old crowd noise only that SKY did a few years ago,much better.

The pundits have spoilt what has been a fabulous World Cup for me,in no articular order of crapness:

Keown - Boring non descript drivel,he could be watching any game with his comments
Townsend - Tells me what I have just seen
Wright - Just in love with himself
Chiles - Stop trying to be funny
Neville - Jesus
Mills - Lucky man to have the jobs he has and has had
Murphy - Started well but has slid into it the mire
Savage - when he gets too excited with it all
Lawro - Hope Brazil has a Samaritans

Danny Mills, proving the point that those who can, play

Those who can't, commentate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.