World Cup Thread. Sun. 22nd June

BigOscar said:
Can't stad this shit. For me, any player that goes down injured needing treatment in the last 10 minutes just shouldn't be allowed back on(unless injury is visible obviously). I'd be amazed if "injured" players in the last 10 minutes didn't drop by about 99%

I've often thought that the church is missing an opportunity to hand out saint hoods to at least 50 doctors/physios every year what with their ability to perform medical miracles in the last ten matches of association football matches.

If I ever suffer catastrophic heart failure I want it to be behind the benches of a premier league match. I'd be able to go back to my seat after a little massage and some magic spray.

That was the best match of the tournament so far.

It had everything but a red card, and the way the yellows were being handed out, I thought it was only a matter of time before we saw one. I'm pleased I was wrong on that score.

I hope Algeria get something against Russia and qualify.

cleavers said:
Another quality game, from 2 very unfancied sides, I bet most looked at this and watched something else, their loss.

I honestly stopped watching at half time, thought the second half could just be a bit of a training match.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
fantastic win for Algeria but South Korea were shamefully shite.
????Didn't see it that way at all

Some great football by both teams. Sustained quick two touch football.

Algeria have long produced good technical footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.