World Cup Thread Thursday June 26

Wouldn't mind seeing Algeria progress as they would meet the Germans and they'd be well fired up for that. A chance for retribution for '82.

I liked Belgium coming into this WC (as did about everybody) and since Kompany is my favorite player, all the better. But really, I haven't seen a ton of great football out of them. It is pretty much grind it out, win ugly style. Reminds of Chelsea this past season.

Not saying they are better, but for the USA, I think stylistically, I think the matchup is better with Belgium than with Algeria. I know the odds of Algeria coming out as the 1 seed from the group is slim, and right now it could find itself completely out if Russia scores another.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so when the Americans aren't just tagging along in our victories against the Germans, and instead have to fight them all by themselves, they can't beat them...

hardly the group of death either, more fanciful romanticizing as the Americans can never just do a humble, decent job about anything, has to be "heroic and against the odds".

This guy...

Imagine this Algeria team with Nasri, Benzema and Benarfa in it...

There's fucking loads of Algerians there, fair play!

I've only just found out that there is no football tommorow! Not sure how I'm going to cope tbh, I've gotten used to a certain lifestyle

Well pretty obvious who Sami's rooting for this WC...

‏@_Anara_
Yesss algeria!

BrFfmj8IQAA1frd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.