World Cup Thread Thursday June 26

RandomJ said:
Really impressed the US got out of this group. Be good for football if the Americans got more into real football as their sports over there are utter shite. Certainly makes England's fail all the more embarrassing.
I love basketball, but yes more interest in football is a great thing!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so when the Americans aren't just tagging along in our victories against the Germans, and instead have to fight them all by themselves, they can't beat them...

hardly the group of death either, more fanciful romanticizing as the Americans can never just do a humble, decent job about anything, has to be "heroic and against the odds".
So bitter. :)

Right, that's far enough for the US now.

Time for Belgium to fuck them up.

"Here's to you Vincent Kompany, City loves you more than you will know..."

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

I think it will be an entertaining game honestly.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so when the Americans aren't just tagging along in our victories against the Germans, and instead have to fight them all by themselves, they can't beat them...

hardly the group of death either, more fanciful romanticizing as the Americans can never just do a humble, decent job about anything, has to be "heroic and against the odds".

love it

taconinja said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

I think it will be an entertaining game honestly.
Shame Kompany's injured, is he not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.