World Cup Thread Thursday June 26

I hope Germany tear this lot apart. Russia were awful in the final third, and again Akinfeev has cost them. Capello has lost his mojo, he should just retire, and do Postman Pat lookalikes.

Thats what I'm missing from my international football these days, to feel the passion that those Algerian players and fans are feeling right now. Its only City that can make me feel that way, England dont even come close.

Cant figure out when it changed as I used to be all over it when England played.

Congratulations to Algeria, As for Fabio Capello he is past his best as a manager,

Unknown_Genius said:
I hope Germany tear this lot apart. Russia were awful in the final third, and again Akinfeev has cost them. Capello has lost his mojo, he should just retire, and do Postman Pat lookalikes.
I hope Algeria rip Germany apart after 1982!

Congratulations to Algeria. They were certainly more hungry and I think they are capable of giving Germany a good game.

KippaxCitizen said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I hope Algeria rip Germany apart after 1982!
Haha good memory...

Algeria were terrific tonight . Africa have done better than Asia in this World Cup , I think its time to take a place away from Asia .Only Australia come out with any credit from this continent . And they shouldn't even be in that region .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.