World Darts Championship 2024

He’s in the shit here now, but if anyone can pull it back it’s him

Deep shit.

Going to be a late night if he comes back now.

A shame because Williams doesn't look the sort of player who will push deep into the tournament in his place.

Deep shit.

Going to be a late night if he comes back now.

A shame because Williams doesn't look the sort of player who will push deep into the tournament in his place.

It’s over mate he’s been awful, commentators blaming his darts but he’s thrown like a wanker

Felt like I was watching the WDF round 1 again. Shocking standard from Wright.

Fair play to Williams. Never let off.
Williams was nowhere near his best either. It was a terrible game.

Big chance for someone like Littler or Barneveld to make the quarter-finals now.

It’s a shock in all honesty but if you throw shite even the tin pot players can have their day

After seeing Smith having to really turn it on last Friday to get through it confirmed to me just how deep the talent pool is these days.

Once you get to round 2 I don't think it's unreasonable to think that anyone has a shout at winning their matchup regardless of ranking or prior successes.

After seeing Smith having to really turn it on last Friday to get through it confirmed to me just how deep the talent pool is these days.

Once you get to round 2 I don't think it's unreasonable to think that anyone has a shout at winning their matchup regardless of ranking or prior successes.

Especially in the short format of first to 3 yea I agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.