World's gone mad

These fuckers must've painted the baby's room, not pink, not blue.. but probably magnolia, for neutrality.
Hence your name.Well done sir.
:) A happy coincidence. Seriously though, when you think of the future.. flying cars, genetically designed babies, meals in pill form etc, it seems plausible to me that new people will be numbered instead of named, and therefore be free of the pressure to assign themselves. Gender-fluid I guess is the current label.

These fuckers must've painted the baby's room, not pink, not blue.. but probably magnolia, for neutrality.

:) A happy coincidence. Seriously though, when you think of the future.. flying cars, genetically designed babies, meals in pill form etc, it seems plausible to me that new people will be numbered instead of named, and therefore be free of the pressure to assign themselves. Gender-fluid I guess is the current label.
I just hope Guinness don`t decide to look at drink pills. ;)

Beige

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.