Worming their way in.

Re: are our club beneficiaries takin the piss. (please read)

No chance of taking the story elsewhere mate? to be serious think it deserves to be told...think your story is a bit more current than a book that was being promoted back in December at the live4city crimbo party.

GStar said:
Who's Steve Salt?

And Cheeseman's a liar... the story's currently in full swing and the message to take away from it all will always be there.

k, so i took ian to his side, just before he was letting everyone know about his book, so i said " what about gordons storey" and he said "its been and past" for someone who dedicated so much time, kick me in my balls, i never want to speak to him again, after saying "the storey has gone" it will never go, plus he got his stats wrong, he thought tottenham was 3 points a head.

RBmk2 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
im glad your all mimicking me, when this is the hardest thing ive ever done in my life, least i had the bals to try, fuck you's all, user name terminated.

arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

HAHA!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.confused.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.confused.com</a>

foolsgold* said:
GStar said:
Who's Steve Salt?

the guy who won the coming home competition

Thats a kick in the teeth then, he's "current" but what the fans did off the back of this competition has "come and gone"?

As i said, absolutely stinks, very poor decision making from Cheeseman or whoever made the decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.