Worming their way in.

Re: are our club beneficiaries takin the piss. (please read)

Ticket For Schalke said:
1.618034 said:
I'm in tears here...

Classic stuff.

i will personally meet you.

arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

TFS-you're obviously pissed off mate.

Apologies for the wind ups but some of us are utterly clueless as to what's up and being the childish bunch we are,have seen the funny side of your posts.

No offence meant from me mate.

RBmk2 said:
TFS-you're obviously pissed mate.

Apologies for the wind ups but some of us are utterly clueless as to what's up and being the childish bunch we are,have seen the funny side of your posts.

No offence meant from me mate.

Edited for accuracy....;o)

I don't understand. Wasn't the objective of the campaign to get Gordon over for the Derby, show him a great time and bring City fans together in the process?

Objective absolutely achieved, mate, and congratulations for that. I don't understand what publicity now is going to do. Us City fans are surely content that we sorted out a true blue - do we honestly need any back slapping as well?

Wooderbeen said:
I don't understand. Wasn't the objective of the campaign to get Gordon over for the Derby, show him a great time and bring City fans together in the process?

Objective absolutely achieved, mate, and congratulations for that. I don't understand what publicity now is going to do. Us City fans are surely content that we sorted out a true blue - do we honestly need any back slapping as well?

A bit of recognition would be nice, and it'd be a good bit of PR for a Club who have "sold their soul" for oil money etc etc

TicketForShalke - See PM mate, before you never return!

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Wooderbeen said:

A bit of recognition would be nice, and it'd be a good bit of PR for a Club who have "sold their soul" for oil money etc etc

All due respect I don't think any of the nationals are going to pick it up on the back of a Cheeseman feature. Fair enough if you want personal recognition, but what's the new objective then? I mean, what do you want to get from the story now?

Ticket For Schalke said:
right this is were i go out. i achieved something, what the fuck did you do. bye

In all honesty mate your OP was poorley wrote I didn't understand what it ment all I know is that your upset with Cheeseman about a book or something and he put a winner on radio instead of you or someone you wanted on radio??????? I really don't know pal I'm just lost, you mite wanna just start from the top so we all understand.

Wooderbeen said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

All due respect I don't think any of the nationals are going to pick it up on the back of a Cheeseman feature. Fair enough if you want personal recognition, but what's the new objective then? I mean, what do you want to get from the story now?

Maybe not the nationals but there would be no end of publications willing to run it. When Saturday Comes, World Soccer, even 442 at a push (the Bastards). Even the next issue of the City Mag would be interested, I'm sure. At the end of the day, with all the negative press around the club since the takeover, it'd be nice to show City and our supporters in a positive light.

NB - the whole Gordon Love thing was nothing to do with me, so I'm not after any kind of recognition. In fact, I just offered TFS my services to write it up and get it published.

That post by the OP.....it's like it's been written by someone who doesn't have English as a first language.
I'm assuming with the name "Ste" that isn't the case??
Just jibberish..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.