Worming their way in.

Re: are our club beneficiaries takin the piss. (please read)

Wooderbeen said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
i like the way you say we, you use "we" again, quite frequently, what ever.
My financial situation isn't fanastic and I chipped in. I think I have the right to say 'we'. Or is all about 'you', as I first suspected?

cash or no cash, they have the right to say we, as thats what its all about,

but go on you tell a 22 yr old how to raise money , wel a certain amount in 1 month.

but it must be all about me.

its hard to make sense on a blackberry.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Wooderbeen said:
My financial situation isn't fanastic and I chipped in. I think I have the right to say 'we'. Or is all about 'you', as I first suspected?

but go on you tell a 22 yr old how to raise money , wel a certain amount in 1 month.

Sorry, you've completely lost me again now. I thought this was about Cheeseman not doing the story.

Okay, no point in arguing. Let me just say 'good luck' in achieving what you need to achieve and I hope it works out the way you want it to.

Wooderbeen said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Sorry, you've completely lost me again now. I thought this was about Cheeseman not doing the story.

Okay, no point in arguing. Let me just say 'good luck' in achieving what you need to achieve and I hope it works out the way you want it to.

theres a good lad.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 am --<br /><br />
Wooderbeen said:
BBB,

Fair enough, though I'm not convinced City supporters have ever been shown in anything but a good light. The club maybe - but then WE paid for him to come back, not them.

I'm just content with the knowledge we did a good thing, for a good man. In my humble opinion, this just seems to be milking a nice deed for ego sake.

between me and you, your statement is , as steve coogan says is fucking wrong.

This thread is AMAZING! one of the funniest things I've read all year, and I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what it's about!!!

Fuck me, the first 3 pages are priceless, please start more threads Ticket for Shalke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adebayor said:
This thread is AMAZING! one of the funniest things I've read all year, and I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what it's about!!!

Fuck me, the first 3 pages are priceless, please start more threads Ticket for Shalke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dont like it mate, ovb someone between us can sort it.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Adebayor said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dont like it mate, ovb someone between us can sort it.

what does that even mean?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Adebayor said:
what does that even mean?

its prob the touchiest ever musical ever to me.

again, what does that even mean? the touchiest musical ever to you? i really don't have a clue what you're on about. you're talking, saying this stuff, right from the start of this thread, but you haven't once actually explained what you're talking about! lol

This is a late night pub conversation isn't it? it's strangely compelling like Dennis Hopper's monologues in Apocalypse Now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.