worried about fulham sunday

bookiesgirl said:
vital we get three points, but think they will do us again, last year 2 nil up drew, year before stephen ireland scored first lost 3 -1 , year before that two nil up and 3-2. think hughees will be desperate to beat city at home. could of done with a few more days rest.

dont_panic_dads_army_t_shirt-p235728038985568146tdq8_400.jpg

I'm not worried at all. They do have a good record at COMS and just browsing one of their forums and they are very confident of beating us.
Different City this time around and we will beat them.

dw7 said:
stony said:
I'm not worried at all. They do have a good record at COMS and just browsing one of their forums and they are very confident of beating us.
Different City this time around and we will beat them.
Why do they think they can beat us ? What are they saying ?

Typical remarks

We have scored 8 times in last 3 games at Eastlands, I rekon we'll do what they did to us and stuff em' 4-1. Cmon Fulham!

We have played well there the last few years. City for whatever reason have not had a great scoring record at home this season. They will be coming off a Thursday Europa game.

Pah! 3-0 to us, without question.

<a class="postlink" href="http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/who-fears-a-hiding-from-man?id=3232738%3ATopic%3A687392&page=1#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/who ... 1#comments</a>

dont be worried,let fulham be worried!
they are shit.
it will be nice to see sparky again,im sure he,ll get a cheer,
then fuck off fulham,
we will stomp by 3.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:24 am --<br /><br />just watching an old you tube,of rodney marsh and george best playing for fulham ha ha what a riot!
even with those 2 at their peak they wouldnt beat us on sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.