Worried about my ticket....

No worries. If he is a Royal Mail employee then he is a servant of the Queen and you can trust him with your wife.

Mental_blue said:
No worries. If he is a Royal Mail employee then he is a servant of the Queen and you can trust him with your wife.

Unlike John Terry, Ashley Cole, Peter Crouch and any other England player who likes to shag other people's misses.

Oh forgot Shrek too!!!!

true blue rising said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
I bought it from this guy outside my local, he had a bunch of Royal Mail bags so I presumed it was official and safe, he said the tickets were already in the bags to be sent to the desired addresses to save time, thats why he had them with him. However, its been a week or so now and I still haven't received it!

What should I do?

can you trust this guy? it seems that he may have taken your money, why would he have tickets to sell if they wasnt stolen

Please... no..... this can't be!

Re: getting worried

MrPerfect said:
sir malcom said:
paid a £5 extra for my ticket to be sent in the post guaranteed delivery...and its still not here.

need i be worried.

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR TICKET FROM CITY DO NOT CHARGE FOR POSTAGE? AND ARE ONLY PLACE TO GET OFFICIAL TICKETS FROM. YOU'VE BEEN HAD IF YOU ORDERED IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE????

The club are charging for special delivery of SF tickets, £5.05 per address that is delivered to.

also getting a bit tetchy about mine. bought them last friday, still no sign of them in todays post. tried ringing city to check up on them but got cut off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.