worrying news?, or is itgood news?

Bombo

just heard barceleona are trying to engineer a swap deal with us getting e'to and ya ya toure and them taking robinho. As much as I'd like toure and e'to would be gutted robinho left. But I suppose it makes sense in that if Hughes gets e'to, Santa cruz and tevez plus bellamy and bojinov already here it may leave him thinking robinho is worth sacrificing. This is not my opinion just relaying what I've heard from my source at the club.(he's on the corporate entertainment side of city but hears the odd nuggett).what do you all think?

Bombo said:
just heard barceleona are trying to engineer a swap deal with us getting e'to and ya ya toure and them taking robinho. As much as I'd like toure and e'to would be gutted robinho left. But I suppose it makes sense in that if Hughes gets e'to, Santa cruz and tevez plus bellamy and bojinov already here it may leave him thinking robinho is worth sacrificing. This is not my opinion just relaying what I've heard from my source at the club.(he's on the corporate entertainment side of city but hears the odd nuggett).what do you all think?

And where did this little gem come from?

i dont know how i would feel

selling robinho to another club would leave me seriously pissed off

but with yaya toure and etoo coming the other way, two of the best players in the world in their respective positions, i dont know how i would feel

if we signed a quality orthadox left winger and played 442 i would not be that disheartened

if our team looked like this

given
richards, onouha, dunne, bridge
swp, toure, barry, left winger
etoo, tevez

thats to say if we didnt sign any defenders, which we will, then i think it would look a real quality team, but to not have robinho but be 30 odd million richer is worthless

it is in another thread further down, not having a go for new thread but think someone had said this story or very similar had come from goal.com, so imo a load of shit.

It was in another thread about an hour ago... It's come from Robinho being asked what his thoughts on Barca were and he responded with "Anyone would love to play there". Means nothing and because someone has posted it on here there is now mass hysteria and the world is going to end!
If and I use that term loosely, you have heard from someone in the club then they have read it on here earlier and are spreading the rumour to try and make a name for themself. And why would someone in that role know anything about anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.