worrying news?, or is itgood news?

tomhawley said:
i dont know how i would feel

selling robinho to another club would leave me seriously pissed off

but with yaya toure and etoo coming the other way, two of the best players in the world in their respective positions, i dont know how i would feel

if we signed a quality orthadox left winger and played 442 i would not be that disheartened

if our team looked like this

given
richards, onouha, dunne, bridge
swp, toure, barry, left winger
etoo, tevez

thats to say if we didnt sign any defenders, which we will, then i think it would look a real quality team, but to not have robinho but be 30 odd million richer is worthless

Thats not a bad shout!

We shouldn't need to do swap deals, losing Robinho would set us back so regardless of the merits of Eto'o and Yaya (both would be phenomenal signings) I wouldn't make the deal.

bobmcfc said:
wow loads of loyalty shown on here.

Tell me about it whats with these people putting teams up that don't include Superman!???

Wankers IMO - Wouldn't drop Ireland from our team fro Eto'o or Yaya or Tevez or any footballer in the world!!!

CTID

ignore my post about the team, i forgot about superman!

i want robbie to stay, not only is he a good player, he has that star quality, and offers you something that just quality players dont, its major entertainment

i dont think i would take the deal on 2nd thoughts

because i think we could buy them both if the right cash was offered

but its bollocks anyway so its irrelevant

So

My suggestion

Eto'o last year of contract, barca aren't fucking stupid and want him to sign a new deal he wont so they want rid ASAP

Yaya Toure rejects new contract because barca won't pay him megabucks, again barca aint stupid and decide they want to offload him

i know lets con thick ass man city into swapping these 2 surplus players for superstar robinho.

These players wont sign for us just because barca wanted them to come to us in a swap deal ! if they were prepared to come to city WE COULD JUST BUY THEM AND KEEP ROBBIE COS WE IS RICH !!

jhg1989 said:
bobmcfc said:

Tell me about it whats with these people putting teams up that don't include Superman!???

Wankers IMO - Wouldn't drop Ireland from our team fro Eto'o or Yaya or Tevez or any footballer in the world!!!

CTID

No way will Ireland not be in the team.

Have a look at my team above with Ireland and these two in there. I believe that's what he'd do. De Jong would step down.

tomhawley said:
i dont know how i would feel

selling robinho to another club would leave me seriously pissed off

but with yaya toure and etoo coming the other way, two of the best players in the world in their respective positions, i dont know how i would feel

if we signed a quality orthadox left winger and played 442 i would not be that disheartened

if our team looked like this

given
richards, onouha, dunne, bridge
swp, toure, barry, left winger
etoo, tevez

thats to say if we didnt sign any defenders, which we will, then i think it would look a real quality team, but to not have robinho but be 30 odd million richer is worthless

Why would you leave out Zab and Kompany over richards and dunne? (just a thought)

jhg1989 said:
bobmcfc said:

CTID

wanker because i forgot to put ireland in a made up fictional team?

get a grip, to say you wouldnt drop ireland for any player in the world is just immature and you have your blue tinted glasses on, if you see my above post, which i was typing while you made this post, you will see i said ignore it i forgot about ireland

who are you to call other blues wankers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.