worrying news?, or is itgood news?

Definately good news, two players for one, plus they are players that we NEED. (eto'o n toure) plus robinho doesnt always turn up. but i think it wont happen.

Bombo said:
just heard barceleona are trying to engineer a swap deal with us getting e'to and ya ya toure and them taking robinho. As much as I'd like toure and e'to would be gutted robinho left. But I suppose it makes sense in that if Hughes gets e'to, Santa cruz and tevez plus bellamy and bojinov already here it may leave him thinking robinho is worth sacrificing. This is not my opinion just relaying what I've heard from my source at the club.(he's on the corporate entertainment side of city but hears the odd nuggett).what do you all think?

I think he's heard that bullshit comment about Robinho & Barca & has decided to make up stories in order to appear big in front of his mates, like many, many people on here keep doing.

It sounds like a load of bull to me, but if offered that swap, as much as i love Robbie, i would do it in a heartbeat.

bluebean said:
id hazard a guess it lifted straight from the fella who posted the idea on citymancs??
I've never been on citymancs but will have a look now. My source told me about us considering Elia a few weeks ago and that spurs are after dunne and petrov so we will see if his info is good over the next few weeks.

if they were better than robinho barca would want to keep them. or are you suggestion they would be doing us a favour ? i'm sick of people suggesting swap deals for robby !

I'm not sure we need a defensive midfielder.

Would love Eto'o though.

Would he ship De Jong out if he did this deal? Probably not, have him as a squad player.

This would be an interesting move if it happened. If Tevez came in hughes could keep his 4-3-3 and the midfield and attack would be obvious:

..................Toure...........Barry

...........................Ireland

............SWP............................Tevez
...........................Eto'o

Now I like the look of that.

as much as there is no truth in it, i would do the deal. 1 superstar for another, plus yaya toure for our time

.......................given
zabaleta....carvalho.onouha....bridge
.....................de jong..................
............toure..ireland..barry..........
.................tevez........................
.........................eto'o.................

kick ass team

istockphoto_4803052-bs.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.