Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Barcelona! Nothing special? WOW!!!!

Best:-

1. Seville
2. Rome
3. Copenhagen
4. Barcelona
5. Paris

Also good: Valencia, Prague, Bilbao, Madrid, Brussels, Malmo, Segovia, Toledo, Florence, Pisa, London, York, Edinburgh.

Slightly disappointing: Milan

Very disappointing: Amsterdam, Oxford.
But isn’t that the beauty of personal preference .
He didn’t like Barcelona, you didn’t like Oxford or Amsterdam . Two places that would feature highly in people’s wish list of places to visit .
Me? I’ll go anywhere and try and squeeze the best out of it . Just been to Cadiz which I didn’t expect much of , but it absolutely blew me away .

I've seen a few say Toronto. I have to ask, what was the main issue you had?
Hard to say. Went in 2007 as part of a mini-tour of the USA and Canada, and just didn't like the place. Might have stayed in the wrong part of the city. I recall that it all felt a bit tired and unloved, and with no real reason to visit.

Hard to say. Went in 2007 as part of a mini-tour of the USA and Canada, and just didn't like the place. Might have stayed in the wrong part of the city. I recall that it all felt a bit tired and unloved, and with no real reason to visit.
Fair enough mate. I imagine if you're just in one place, downtown, it can be boring.

Loved Kuala Lumpur and also Copenhagen. KL very vibrant, much preferred it to Bangkok but not sure why exactly. Copenhagen very clean and lots to do, its quite a compact city centre so easy to get around.

Found Paris a bit overwhelming and as a student got royally ripped off there due to the curse of being English. Also not keen on Laandaan.

Best… Stockholm, Copenhagen, Bilbao &San Sebastián, Valencia, Rio, Florence, Reykjavik, New York, Berlin, Antwerp . Worst - Riga (nice old town area) not much else.

In the UK.

Best - York, Chester, Edinburgh, Caernarvon, Oxford, Cambridge, Canterbury & Norwich.

Worst - Middlesbrough, Stoke, Luton, Port Talbot, Newport, Wigan, Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington & Wolverhampton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.