worst case scenario. ..

We have a bit of time left yet and we don't know what's happening behind the scenes,it will be frenetic and productive.

6 weeks aint that long considering we've been linked to those players for ages.. I just hope we have alternatives... but who??

We could pour lighter fluid over our heads, light ourself on fire, then run around screaming.

Worst case scenario Richard Wright plays centre mid.

Delph didn't want to come and to be honest I'm glad he didn't. Not exactly a signing to have the rest of Europe quaking in their boots. We need to improve the starting 11 not make the mistakes of the past buying players that offer nothing to the team but an english passport. Use the youth team to bring the numbers up and develop long term.

Yep, let us throw in the towel now. With only 5 weeks or so before the start of the season, nobody wants to play for us any more. We are one of the best supported clubs in the country, with one of the biggest turnovers in World football, we were humiliated last season in finishing just a few places above Man U and Liverpool, and only a few more places above Spurs FFS! We have only increased our ground capacity to 54k and only have the richest owner in football. Bring back the good days with Franny Lee and Swailes, then we might convince the likes of Milner to stay and Delph to join FFS!

We'll still have a great side, with a lot of young guys coming in with huge potential. Of course we all want Pogba, Sterling and others but some are going on as if we have a poor side that needs a complete overhaul, we can improve on the current squad obviously and I'm confident we will, if we don't? I won't go crying "Txiki out" I'll continue to enjoy seeing City at their highest ever.

Delph has blown us off... no encouragement with KDB or Pogba....say they toss us off too...who do we turn our attention to?? (I'm assuming Sterling is coming)

Yay another shite thread.

You mean no public encouragement. We have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

Agreed but fills me with no confidence at all with no news at all...and a side order such as Delph knocks us back....even Sterling aint sorted after his shannanigans this week!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.