worst case scenario. ..

We could still secure 'The Big 3' Pogba, De Bruyne and Sterling. If we don't then it's wrong to just blame Txiki because as much as I love City it can't be easy to convince players to live in Manchester as opposed to Paris, Madrid, Barcelona etc. I think Delph turning us down will turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Delphs bottled it. Daily star are saying pogba isn't coming. KDB isn't coming because Manchester is too hot for his ginger hair. Samaras is heading back as back up to bony. Asda have bought the land and are knocking down the complex to make a multi story car park. Oh and the rags have signed the best midfielder in the world and or the best player to ever grace a football pitch.

Take it all back Mr mansour.

Yep, let us throw in the towel now. With only 5 weeks or so before the start of the season, nobody wants to play for us any more. We are one of the best supported clubs in the country, with one of the biggest turnovers in World football, we were humiliated last season in finishing just a few places above Man U and Liverpool, and only a few more places above Spurs FFS! We have only increased our ground capacity to 54k and only have the richest owner in football. Bring back the good days with Franny Lee and Swailes, then we might convince the likes of Milner to stay and Delph to join FFS!

Hang on...we are in for Pogba and KDB.. my question was what happens if we don't land them??..why not try suggesting some..

I have just been reading some reports and it has been stated that the Delphi story was actually a fabricated event by the press according to some in the midlands area. Apparently the release clause for Delphi was only available for activation should villa have been relegated.

I have a funny feeling we are trying to be made a laughing stock by the mainstream papers

We don't spend any transfer money and piss the next FFP monitoring period. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.