Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

The Goat said in his book that when Peacock was introduced to the players, his first question was which day do we go out and get pissed

He was always destined for shiteness

He played for my hometown club and he was fucking shit then as well, one day at work a guy tapped me on the shoulder and said have you seen who City have just signed, when he showed me I could have cried, he was utter gash, nightmare time, I am glad those times are long gone.

As for the getting pissed part, well words fail me, you get one chance to make it in life and some of these thick fucks can't wait for the next pint.

Didn't think much of Antoine Sibierski. Slowest player I think i've seen..But good with his head everyone said in his defence

Carl Shutt for me. Will never forget him getting outpaced by an old Brian Kilcline on New Years day 1994 stood on the open terrace at Newcastle. Doubt there was 1k of City there and the highlight was a conga to keep warm.

Corradi and Samaras were here at the same time and it was hard to decide which one was the most shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.