Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

Trevor Christie. Signed by Billy McNeill in the summer of ‘86 and touted as being a 20 goal a season replacement for Mark Lillis - who was a hard working centre forward who scored 15 goals the season before if my memory serves me right. I think he managed four goals for us in total.
Steve McMahon. Not sure how he’s managed to avoid this thread. Lazy, fat, out of shape and put almost every shot over the bar.
McMahon was past his best at City but I remember our form dropping after he was stretchered off and he missed some games.

I'd say Steve Macmanamananamanmanama

All he did was jog around and point. He did nowt else for us at all. I couldn't believe he was a player who'd played for Real Madrid, it was like he was an impersonator of a footballer.

At least with other players, we knew they were shit, but to be as shit as him when he'd scored two goals in a CL final...

Though there he was playing with Ronaldo rather than French Tone tbf.

Seen some bad ones over the years but top 3 that made me wonder how are they classed as professionals were :

Gerry Creaney

Adie Mike

Mikael Frontzeck

Shudders....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.