Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

I've seen so much dross over the years and it's half-excusable if the player at least tries but most of the names from the 90s onwards I have to agree with. However, the worst player I've seen in a City shirt live based on expectation, previous club form and the whopping amount we paid for him is Wilfried Bony. Inexplicably bad and I don't remember him having a decent game for us. Total fish out of water for £25-30 million.

I would like to add Benjani to that scored one goal against the rags and was truly awful after that. How about Crocky Santa Cruz but for me it had to be Paul Boswell he made Kevin Horlock look like Usain Bolt in terms of pace. If ever there was a more washed up player at the arse end of his career when we signed him Boswell took the mantle.

Craig Russell was pretty bad.
You beat me to it! I remember watching in disbelief at the bottom of the North stand at this wankers performance( think it was Charlton in a night match circa 96 and possibly first game of season. Him and Creaney took all accolades that night, absolutely fucking awful! I shoured to him halfway through second half ' For fucks sake take your man on!' He shrugged his shoulders and said ' Can you do any better?' To which I resounded 'YEAH' and believe you me, I could of ! Absolute shit house!

So many nsmes, so little time.

Someone posted if they tried i could live with that and I'd agree.

Nigel Clough & McPointy both always looked like they were doing us a favour.

Without doubt only one name ever comes top for me ... one useless twat from the 1980`s a Barry Silkman,who is now a football agent.
The fucker should have started doing that from the onset.
This fucker was worse than useless and he had to be involved in every free kick and throw in that came our way.Only problem was he was fucking shite at both !
Close the thread please ... only one winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.