Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

Simon Colisimo - not sure I’ve spelt that correctly. Australian guy shockingly bad.

This is so easy.

Mike Walsh 1983.

So bad most people have blocked it from memory.

Him and Ken McNaught had the turning circle of a super tanker. Absolutely awful the pair of them but at least tried.

Creaney is the only player I have ever seen laughed onto the pitch as a sub rather than being clapped on due to being so out of shape.

Ged Taggart playing at Right Back at Blackburn takes some beating.

However, my vote though goes to Ronnie Elelund who we were told played for Barca ( 1 fooking game ) when we got him on loan from Southampton.He came on as sub, it was like he had never kicked a ball in his life.I honestly thought it was someone from the crowd taking the piss when he first came on.

Following on from France winning the world cup, it got me reminiscing the other day of some of the dross that country has produced for City

Alioune Touré, Christian Negouai, Laurent Charvet, David Sommeil, Antoine Sibierski, Ousmane Dabo

Toss up between David Brightwell or Mark Ward.

Ward????

The guy helped keep us up and was integral in anyway that was 4th best in the country when he left. Some great long range efforts, good energy down the flank and top pen taker.

You thinking of the right person?

And big Brighty nowhere near as bad as almost entire squad 96-98.

Clough, Megson, Adrian fucking Heath, Dickov, Creaney, Buster Phillips, Lee Peacok, Barry Conlon, Wayne Biggins, Simon Tracey, David Seaman, Craig Russell, Gareth Taylor, David Brightwell.

It's hard to pick a worst out of that lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.