Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

Mcfuckingmanaman

4h7b84.jpg

Do you know what, Megson made me more angry though. Mason was just shit and there was nothing he could do about it but there was something about Megson that infuriated me even though he wasn't quite as terrible as most of us thought. :) Which player made you the angriest would be a good thread.

Player to make you angriest would probably be Adrian Heath for me.

I was only a kid but I loved Clive Allen and the fact that idiot was keeping him out of the side used to wind me right up!

Player to make you angriest would probably be Adrian Heath for me.

I was only a kid but I loved Clive Allen and the fact that idiot was keeping him out of the side used to wind me right up!
That goal at chelsea looked a mile offside let it bounce them boom straight over the keeper

I'd say Steve Macmanamananamanmanama

All he did was jog around and point. He did nowt else for us at all. I couldn't believe he was a player who'd played for Real Madrid, it was like he was an impersonator of a footballer.

At least with other players, we knew they were shit, but to be as shit as him when he'd scored two goals in a CL final...
Never forgive him for missing a sitter against the rags!

Tal Ben Haim has got to be a nominee.

Ged Brannan probably takes it though. Remember him getting spoken to away at Port vale and the city end chanting off, off, off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.