Worst City players you remember

Re: Re:

Scottinho said:
When we played fulham at home in the Sven season, Sun Jihai was left back and left whoever he was marking behind him repeatedly- The crowd were screaming at him and he just looked back like he couldn't see an issue with leaving players unmarked behind him. I'll never forget that.

That's not 100% fair on Sun because he was a right back and Sven played him out of position. He was such a hardworking little player who linked up well with SWP on the right flank. He obviously had his limits (Keegan wanting to reinvent him as a holding midfielder was hilarious) but he's not one of the worst players I remember.

Negouai, Conlon etc. Worst players.

ged brannan
ike immel
vaughan
bradbury
creaney
ousmane dabo(awful)
big fat bob taylor

Jamie Bollock

Bollock scored an own goal that condemned Manchester City to relegation to the third tier for the first time, whilst keeping Queens Park Rangers in the division. As a result, a group of QPR fans hijacked an Internet poll to find the "most influential man of the past 2,000 years", which he won
I've just watched it again and if you imagine it's a goal in the right end for us, then it's world class.

Ged Brannan.

I've been watching some 'highlights' of games from the 95/96 relegation season on youtube recently.

You know who was really REALLY bad that year? Nicky Summerbee.

I either forgot or was too young to notice just how many goals he was responsible for us conceding, especially during the final run in where he picked up a stupid red card at Bolton, then gave away a ridiculous penalty against Utd at Maine Road and then followed it up by giving away the ball in bizarre fashion in the run up to Giggs' late winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.