Worst City players you remember

Ray Sambrook,Clive Colbridge.The Ginger haired Goalkeeper MaCrea,Ike Immel.Sorry if I go on any longer I'll slash my wrists,but they wore the blue shirt so they were heroes.

Some strange replies here. Wiekens,Edghill,Fowler and Ingebritsen were/are nowhere near our worst three.

Ok, Ingebrigsten was shite, bit too frail for a CM, great goal against Leicester (?) though!

Heath was shit for the same reason Jo is. There is better on the bench
(Allen>Heath .. Adebayor>Jo)

Carl Shutt was Shitt.

Gerry fucking Creaney, just proper shit.

Heath, Shutt, Creaney

Re:

I have just read 14 pages of a thread called "Worst City players you remember" and as yet not seen the names

Sun jihai
Gary Mason
Chad Evens

Re: Re:

Numptyed said:
I have just read 14 pages of a thread called "Worst City players you remember" and as yet not seen the names

Sun jihai
Gary Mason
Chad Evens

When we played fulham at home in the Sven season, Sun Jihai was left back and left whoever he was marking behind him repeatedly- The crowd were screaming at him and he just looked back like he couldn't see an issue with leaving players unmarked behind him. I'll never forget that.

Re: Re:

Scottinho said:
Numptyed said:

Sun jihai
Gary Mason
Chad Evens

When we played fulham at home in the Sven season, Sun Jihai was left back and left whoever he was marking behind him repeatedly- The crowd were screaming at him and he just looked back like he couldn't see an issue with leaving players unmarked behind him. I'll never forget that.
It was the sending off against West Ham that did it for me, I dont think the image of his stupid flat face with that "what me" numb gormless arse look on it will ever leave me.
I thought we had a chance in the cup that year, should of known better realy being born in 76!

i remember going to lincoln away a good few years ago now.

one of the worst displays i remember seeing from us. we lost 2-1 it was awful but pretty sure i remember bradbury scoring he was on left handside of the box he shot was going miles wide but took a massive deflection. but cant beleive how muhc he celibrated like he just won the game or soemthing. embarrassing.

but other players are christian n'goui think keegan bought him. came on played for two min got sent off then never saw him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.