Worst City players you remember

If we’re talking disdain for our great club and deserving abuse, Fowler is right up there.

I know Liverpool was his only love but he was an absolute shithouse for us, never match fit and did just enough to get by here. He went back to the dippers and lost about 2 stone is a week, properly pissed me off, wanker.

Honourable mentions……

American midfielder (he pissed on the pitch…..name escapes me

Alan Kernaghan

Ike Immel

Sibierski

Reyna

Fucking Corradi …..how utter shite was he?

Santa Cruz

Samaras

Loads more I’ve forgotten thankfully

I recall being excited when we bought David Cross.

Banjo and cows arse spring to mind.
Ian Cheeseman recently interviewed David Cross, who regretted City fans never saw anything like his best, but cited a bad pre-season training tackle by Kevin Bond, which meant Cross played almost his entire time at City injured.

Cross said that Kevin Bond was a nice lad, but one of the clumsiest players he ever played with.

Ian Cheeseman recently interviewed David Cross, who regretted City fans never saw anything like his best, but cited a bad pre-season training tackle by Kevin Bond, which meant Cross played almost his entire time at City injured.

Cross said that Kevin Bond was a nice lad, but one of the clumsiest players he ever played with.

When he first came he couldn't stop scoring and City were top of the league. I remember the MEN headline, "Who needs Trevor Francis?" Or similar as Cross was his replacement. Unfortunately it all lasted about three games lol.

If we’re talking disdain for our great club and deserving abuse, Fowler is right up there.

I know Liverpool was his only love but he was an absolute shithouse for us, never match fit and did just enough to get by here. He went back to the dippers and lost about 2 stone is a week, properly pissed me off, wanker.

Agree about Fowler. Can't stand him. Everyone supported him, gave him every possible chance of getting some kind of form back, but he was shite and unfit every game. And then when he scored against our biggest rivals, he forgets whose shirt he's wearing and starts gloating about how many Champions leagues the scouser have won. Fuck all to do with us, fuck all to do with the match, fuck all to do with our fans - fuck off.

He was basically Danny Mills but with fan support.

Probably the 3 Thai lads that Thaksin made us sign... though one has scored over 50 goals for Thailand so is probably better than some of the shite that actually played for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.