Worst City players you remember

I saw Jeff Whitley's debut, thought he was great and a real prospect. It didn't quite work out that way, but he was still useful.

But it feels like one week we were short of players and the manager asked if anyone knew someone, so he brought his brother along. Jim wasn't atrocious, but... (trying be polite, but sorry Jim)... he wasn't up to much.

Got to say though in a few of these crap players' defence, that you put an ok player into a shitfest of a team like we had for a few years, they have little chance of succeeding. They all dragged each other down.

I saw Jeff Whitley's debut, thought he was great and a real prospect. It didn't quite work out that way, but he was still useful.

But it feels like one week we were short of players and the manager asked if anyone knew someone, so he brought his brother along. Jim wasn't atrocious, but... (trying be polite, but sorry Jim)... he wasn't up to much.

Got to say though in a few of these crap players' defence, that you put an ok player into a shitfest of a team like we had for a few years, they have little chance of succeeding. They all dragged each other down.

Jim was a really nice lad. He played for our Sunday league team for a couple of years and the only time he got a game was when we were short on numbers. I was chuffed to bits for him when City signed him up professionally but honestly I couldn’t fucking believe it.

Jim was a really nice lad. He played for our Sunday league team for a couple of years and the only time he got a game was when we were short on numbers. I was chuffed to bits for him when City signed him up professionally but honestly I couldn’t fucking believe it.
After football he went into song and dance plus continued his artwork.

https://www.jim-whitley.com/home-c1bm3

Seems like a real character.

Bernardo Corradi diving at Old Trafford and getting sent off, he was fucking aids.
That’s when I forgot I was in the Utd end and ran down the steps to give Graham Poll some grief for denying us a pen. Could t believe how blanks t the dive was when I saw the “highlights”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.