worst comment

James23 said:
Against Arsenal this season, Colin Bell 3rd tier, the bloke infront of me had been shouting all game "Play it forward! Forward!". We got a free-kick and he was at it again, "FORWARD!", Kompany leathered the ball forward from inside his own half and it went out for a goal kick to Arsenal. The person sat next to him just slyly said "Should of passed it backwards...". Made me laugh anyway

I'm sure he was sat behind me at Hull away.

Some bloke and his son shouting "Forwards" all game long. I shouted it when we got a goal kick, don't know if he knew I was taking the piss.

I hold my hands up a few times. I Come back from half time half cut and thought De Jong was still playing (He actually got replaced by Fernandes), he made a great tackle and i shouted alone at the top of my voice "DE JONG DE JONG DEJONG DEJONG" the whole block turned towards, quite embarrassing.

I have a habit of getting totally over excited and shouting for penalaties and red cards when they're blatantly not. Quite embarrasing really. Oh well at least it adds a bit of atmosphere to my block 127!

WHEN I ASKED MY MATE ON SUNDAY FOR A PREDICTION,, HE SAID HE'D HAD A BET ON CITY 2-0 ROBINHO HATRICK... I WAS FUCKIN ASHAMED FOR HIM..

bugsyblue said:
I have a habit of getting totally over excited and shouting for penalaties and red cards when they're blatantly not. Quite embarrasing really. Oh well at least it adds a bit of atmosphere to my block 127!

Had a very similar thing happen to me in the Carling Cup quarter final against Spurs last season, a couple of their players had been booked and I forgot who had a who hadn't anyway one of them who hadn't been booked fouled someone and got a yellow, I was adamant this was his second yellow and started going mad about it, the random bloke next to me just quietly goes 'no that was Jenas' or whoever it was that was booked earlier instead......Felt like such a tit.

City home game vs arsenal a few seasons back when we had the old shauny sat in the south stand 2 guys in front of us stood up every time we got the ball and shouted "GIVE IT TO GORDON, GIVE IT TO BLOODY GORDON" every time we had the ball untill they gave it to shauny

quality

The best game I ever remember Petrov having was against Blackburna t home last year when he roasted their full back all first half, so much that he had so be subbed.

If you remember, we scored 2 almost identical goals within about 5 minutes where Petrov did the full back from the half way line. HE also created another golden chance the same way which we missed.

This all happened within a few minutes then Petrov got the ball, you could see him absolutely blowing, so he laid it to someone inside.

The fat loon behind me shouted "Petrov you lazy bastard" in all seriousness.

not funny this one On one of the many MH threads " all the Hughes supporters are fake city fans ,thick as pigshit and cowardly with it' .To call this idiotic is wide of the mark as an idiot can be given some leeway as they dont know what they are doing ,Nasty and malicious small-minded is more like it ,

Reading at home a couple of seasons back and they had Graham Murty at left back who was a little on the stocky side

Sat in the East Stand and a big roly poly of a bloke in front of us stands up and shouts to Murty

"Murty, Murty have you never heard of Slim Fast you fat bastid

Talk about taking the piss!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.