Worst/Disgusting Alcoholic drinks

des hardi said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
AlthamBlue said:
Gin on the other hand. Ewww, I've just mini sicked thinking about it.
Gin - no finer drink. Plenty of ice in first, gin next then equal amount of tonic and lime or lemon to finish. Bliss.
you sound like shit-break off american pie!!!
Never seen it so no idea whether to be insulted or pleased. Though with a name like shit-head I'm sure it's more likely to be the former.

Prestwich_Blue said:
des hardi said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Gin - no finer drink. Plenty of ice in first, gin next then equal amount of tonic and lime or lemon to finish. Bliss.
you sound like shit-break off american pie!!!
Never seen it so no idea whether to be insulted or pleased. Though with a name like shit-head I'm sure it's more likely to be the former.
quite the gent, liked entertaining older ladies and bribing.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Never seen American Pie???

haha-you-are-loser-4098_preview.jpg

Tequila - horrid, absolutely horrid. Tastes like petrol and makes my insides tighten. Hate the shit.

Can't believe someone said Disaronno? That stuff is heavenly!

Absinthe - 1 shot is bearable and, more importantly, helps the night along, same goes for Sambucca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.