Worst Ever United Away Support

Blue-Eyes said:
I was told that a lot of the usual away day Rags couldn't get hold of tickets. The pricing meant that a lot went to wealthy corporates - maybe just an excuse because they were diabolical!

Either corporates or Manchester United Mute Association of Surrey

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't want to be sticking up for those arrogant red cunts, but I have to say that the noise which comes from away fans is often a direct result of the mood amongt the fans. They were clearly nervous, knowing we could beat them and knowing we were outplaying them.

Having fans in tiers, especially in a noisy stadium, reduces the noise levels too and each tier can't hear the other.

As I say, I hate the gloryhunting twats more than anyone, but a bit less of the "we intimidated them into silence" bollocks.

In tiers? Surely you mean in tears?

I got coach home at midnight n was hanging about piccadilly getting something to eat,saw few scuffles n handbags then couple rags got nicked,only teenagers

Very surprised about how quiet they were last night. Like it or not, United's away following is arguably up there as the loudest in the league. It seemed that some of those in their end weren't the usual ones that go to their away games but nonetheless, I still expected them to be louder than they were.

i've always thought they're shite when they come to ours. Seems the same for most clubs though. Maybe being split between two tiers doesn't help. They were especially woeful last night though.

Was speaking to a rag & his mate outside the Mitre yesterday afternoon, the rags mate confessed he couldnt care about the game as he was a liverpool supporter, but got a ticket as he has contacts.

Skashion said:
Marvin said:
We did. I was sat next to them. They were shocked at our support and they had nothing.
They were quiet well before the match. Couldn't hear fuck all from them in the concourse at 111 at any point even before the match. Any decent away support is usually making a ton of noise on the other side of the barrier before the match and not a peep from them. They were shit and I'm not about to make excuses for them to feed our own egos of how good we were by pretending we intimidated them into silence.

Same here, couldn't hear anything on the concourse. Saying that though it was buzzing for about 45 mins before kickoff in the 111 concourse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.