Worst Ever United Away Support

blueged said:
To be fair it was a Monday night, and a long drive up from London after work. I
also hear Irish baggage handlers were on strike!
And don't forget the floods down south

typical rags, tickets got in wrong hands because towts etc sold them on.

but most of all completely overwhelmed by the noise, chants, scarfs, flags, torn up paper that us brilliant city intimidated them with. that was the best atmosphere and show by us i have seen for years. The rags must have wonderd what the fuck was going on, beaten on the pitch beaten on the terraces.

lets have it like that more often, a see of blue, the team most have been inspired by it..

Skashion said:
Don't make excuses for them blues. We didn't intimidate them, they're just shit fans.
We did. I was sat next to them. They were shocked at our support and they had nothing.

The KRO bar in Piccadily was brilliant after the game, a great atmosphere and full of blues

I couldn't give a fuck about the rag scum
As usual they tried to intimidat my two girls as we got into town

bluemanc7 said:
jrb said:
I know it's an often used cliché, but tonight was the worst ever United away support I have seen/witnessed. No seriously.

Agreed. Very poor. Couldn't hear them.

Got this text after the game. Anyone think of a witty reply:

Dear Manchester City, we called while you were out. The league title you ordered and paid for five years ago is ready to collect. Apologies for the delay; we're as mystified as you are why it took so long.

?
The delivery of refs to "sir" alex obviously had to take priority. We don't mind waiting as we know it's on the way.

Marvin said:
We did. I was sat next to them. They were shocked at our support and they had nothing.
They were quiet well before the match. Couldn't hear fuck all from them in the concourse at 111 at any point even before the match. Any decent away support is usually making a ton of noise on the other side of the barrier before the match and not a peep from them. They were shit and I'm not about to make excuses for them to feed our own egos of how good we were by pretending we intimidated them into silence.

Skashion said:
Marvin said:
They were quiet well before the match. Couldn't hear fuck all from them in the concourse at 111 at any point even before the match. Any decent away support is usually making a ton of noise on the other side of the barrier before the match and not a peep from them. They were shit and I'm not about to make excuses for them to feed our own egos of how good we were by pretending we intimidated them into silence.
They usually have a repertoire of nursery rhymes when they go away, but for whatever reason they didn't bother.

No colours, no pride, no support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.