Worst film you have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

Some really stupid opinions on this thread.a film is not shite just because "you" don't get it.

People putting Kubrick movies up for example.the guy was a genius.just because he didn't spell out his movies doesn't make them shite.they are designed to make u think.eyes wide shut,clockwork orange and 2001 are in my top ten all time.films that make u think as opposed to ones that are mere junkfood for ur eyes.
Syriana for example is a classic spy tale but because of a lack of stuff blowing up we have people slating it.most of Clooneys films the past 5 years have been amazing.Michael clayton is his finest work.
Films like skyline,Blair witch and jaws 4 thoroughly deserve spots here.movies that make no sense and the actors dial in performances.or movies with awful special effects.

My own addition to bad movie making?

Yellow brick road.dear god it's shocking.

Pulp Fiction and No Country For Old Men. Wanted to sleep throughout the entirety of both of them. They were just awful movies in my opinion.

Apollo 18:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=232321" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=232321</a>

BoundedCascade said:
Pulp Fiction and No Country For Old Men. Wanted to sleep throughout the entirety of both of them. They were just awful movies in my opinion.

You need a massive poke in the eye and wake up call!!! Both Mint!!

BoundedCascade said:

llama+gif.gif

has to be black swan for me.

if it hadnt have been for the lesbian bit i would have asked for a refund. absolute garbage.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Some really stupid opinions on this thread.a film is not shite just because "you" don't get it.

People putting Kubrick movies up for example.the guy was a genius.just because he didn't spell out his movies doesn't make them shite.they are designed to make u think.eyes wide shut,clockwork orange and 2001 are in my top ten all time.films that make u think as opposed to ones that are mere junkfood for ur eyes.
Syriana for example is a classic spy tale but because of a lack of stuff blowing up we have people slating it.most of Clooneys films the past 5 years have been amazing.Michael clayton is his finest work.
Films like skyline,Blair witch and jaws 4 thoroughly deserve spots here.movies that make no sense and the actors dial in performances.or movies with awful special effects.

My own addition to bad movie making?

Yellow brick road.dear god it's shocking.

i put clockwork up cuz in my opinion it was rubbish it is one of the worst films ive ever seen but it is my view on it . Its all a matter of personal taste .

4 Lions. I was really looking forward to it but it turns out the funniest parts of the film were in the 30 second trailer. Awful. That or Batman & Robin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.