Worst film you have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

The Blues Brothers - seen it a couple of times just to make sure I didn't miss the point.

Anything, absolutely anything with Will Smith in it - ruins films with his overacting.

mrs made me go to the pics to see Moonstruck a film in which literally nothing happens and is worse than watching paint dry

shirley the worst movie ever made?

malg said:
Anything, absolutely anything with Will Smith in it - ruins films with his overacting.

Agreed. That, and the fact he always seems to be wearing a white vest really irritates me. I don't like John Cusack either, but that's nothing do with the vest.

The bastard Blair witch project, i had really looked forward to seeing it , after about 20 mins i wanted to kill them... Utter and total shite.

Fell asleep in the cinema watching the last Superman film.

Green street 2, what were they thinking

The Village, i wanted to be sick after it, waste of money and 2 hours of my life il never get back.

Some shit low budget 70's or 80's horror called dont look in the basement. I spent a full hour trying to get a shag out of the ex when we put it on, needless to say i went to bed after failing.

Take your pick from them, utter dross.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT0clobsIGg[/youtube]

Went to watch this with my girl friend at the time, 8 or so years ago? Still to this day don't have a clue whats it about?

there was us 2 and about 3 other singletons knocking round should have got the hint from that!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.