Worst mistake ever by a City player?

RandomJ said:
Has to be Lescott's header. Nearly cost us the title.

Oh and Demichellis' stupid fucking tackle on Messi gets an honourable mention.
Still should have been a free kick and not a penalty though.
I slagged Martin off to the hilt for that tackle, but I knew it was outside the box from behind the goal. Not only that, but I held my hands up and admitted it was Kompany's error that left Martin on his own and in no man's land.

Mozzer said:
All eleven of them at home against Bournemouth. Needed a win to go up to division 1. Great atmosphere 3 nil up at half time then it went to 3-3. We then needed Trevor Morley to get a late goal at Bradford to win promotion.

That was Machin, not the players....... he took off Moulden the top goal scorer (and scorer of 2 that day) and defended a 3 nil lead. Up stepped a long haired Scouser called Ian Bishop to spark the Cherries into action.....

7 pages in and I am still going with the Watson/Corrigan cock up that let David Fiarclough score but a good shout with the Wiekens non-back pass to Weaver against Wigan in the play off's.

BlueTG said:
RandomJ said:
Has to be Lescott's header. Nearly cost us the title.

Oh and Demichellis' stupid fucking tackle on Messi gets an honourable mention.
Still should have been a free kick and not a penalty though.
I slagged Martin off to the hilt for that tackle, but I knew it was outside the box from behind the goal. Not only that, but I held my hands up and admitted it was Kompany's error that left Martin on his own and in no man's land.

I thought De Mechelis was not to blame. He was trying to rescue the situation after Kompany was caught out playing Messi onside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.