Worst movie ever

Practically every film lauded as a sky original which is just some renamed utter American shite.

Anything with Bruce Willis in the last 10 years or anything adam Sandler appears in.

Freddie got Fingered is my choice of worst ever, I think Freddie was an elephant who got fingered by the main "actor". Utter utter shite.

Valhalla Rising.
Brutal first 5 minutes followed by 2 hours of a few mundane Vikings in a boat, in the fog, waiting for someone to do something or something to happen.

This thread reminds me of when video recorders first came out. Before all the video hire shops sprang up there was the video man. He used to drive around delivering videos once a week. You got a large home printed booklet and I think you had to choose a minimum of three videos. You chose one you'd heard about that was supposed to be decent. The other two were pot luck from hundreds you'd never heard about with outlandish titles but we're generally garbage and that's putting it mildly.

The reason you got landed with so much shite was when you chose the well known decent movies the video man would often say, "Oh sorry that one is already out." Happy memories lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.