Worst movie ever

I hated the Deer Hunter

Though it's a very long time since I saw it
Just struck me as too long and pretentious

The notorious flop Heavens Gate I've never seen

Only movie I've seen loads walk out of is Natural Born Killers
I assume people were expecting just loads of violence cos it was banned but it's actually kind of arty being a Tarantino film
I saw Trainspotting at the movies and a good few walked out during the first half hour, very strange.

As an early 20 year old a few of us got a rake of beers and took them into the Movies to watch the great Rock and Roll Swindle. One of our mates was in there on his first date with his new girlfriend. They were sat a few rows in front and were the recipients of empty beer cans. Looking back it was a bit mean, however 4 kids and 43 years later they’re still together.

The Island of Dr. Moreau is just utter dogshit considering who's in it.

However there's an amazing documentary made in 2014. The whole shoot was just batshit crazy. Some of the highlights include:

The original director having a nervous breakdown after a WEEK and leaving the film.

Val Kilmer being an absolute **** to pretty much everyone.

Marlon Brando leaving the film when his daughter committed suicide and when he returned he refused to learn his lines so he had to wear an earpiece while the director told him his lines and he would repeat them.

Most of the cast and crew getting absolutely wasted most nights as they were in the middle of nowhere in Cairns Australia and they had nothing else to do

i know im gonna get slated for this but lord of the bloody rings, its 3 hrs long and they spend two hours of it just wandering about
I thought they were long and drawn out and then I watched The Hobbit. You can read the book in the time it takes for just the first movie.

Whilst I'm slagging off Peter Jackson, his version of King Kong. FFS, hire an editor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.