Worst movie ever

Obviously, I’ve not seen loads of films that I’ve imagined to be shite in the first place. One that I did see at the pictures though was The Accidental Tourist. So bad, I fell asleep in the cinema. My then girlfriend was well annoyed. I’ve no idea how that film won so many awards.
The only other film that’s sent me to the land of nod was the execrable DaVinci Code. Tried watching it twice. Couldn’t get past the first 25 mins.

There's a couple of "cult" (not a typo) films that I've never got the hype about.
Blade Runner, and Withnail and I.

I fully expect the wrath of the forum now.

There's a couple of "cult" (not a typo) films that I've never got the hype about.

And so you should, Withnail and I is a wonderful film. Im with you on Blade Runner, but Im not a sci fi fan anyway

And so you should, Withnail and I is a wonderful film. Im with you on Blade Runner, but Im not a sci fi fan anyway

Every superhero movie sequel. Especially the one where Superman turns back time by flying around earth very fast. Load of shite and insulting to all the other innocent people he could have helped in the same way who had died previously in the movie and the earlier ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.