Worst movie ever

A pet peeve of mine is films being too long, there's one in the cinema at the moment called killers of the flower moon, it's 3 1/2 hours fucking long. My other half wanted to see it, no way.

Every superhero movie sequel. Especially the one where Superman turns back time by flying around earth very fast. Load of shite and insulting to all the other innocent people he could have helped in the same way who had died previously in the movie and the earlier ones.
They're not the worst (not even remotely close), but the whole Marvel/DC superhero genre leaves me cold. But it can't be denied, there's a huge following/demand for them. The studios are making a heap of money out of them, so they'll be around for a long time yet.

Every superhero movie sequel. Especially the one where Superman turns back time by flying around earth very fast. Load of shite and insulting to all the other innocent people he could have helped in the same way who had died previously in the movie and the earlier ones.
And that's ignoring the millions that would have died from tidal waves and other weather patterns caused by his selfishness.

I also presume he then went and got it going the right way again, otherwise a lot more will die when dinosaurs start appearing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.