Worst movie ever

Probably the worst ever. The plot referred to the plan to conquer the earth from outer space (what happened to the preceding 8). The New York Times review sniffed that the movie seemed to have been shot in someone's garage. The director Ed Wood was incensed and replied that only scenes of flying saucers (hubcaps spray painted silver were indeed shot in his own double garage). The main star Bela Lugosi (original Dracula) was mainlining on formaldehyde (couldn't afford heroin) and died a week into the shoot. The short squat dark haired Lugosi was replaced by a body double (a six foot three blonde Swedish actor who held his hand to his face in the close ups) and the scenery tombstones fell down at critical moments. Despite all this Plan 9 remains a cult movie).
Tim Burton's Ed Wood - a darned good film - is about all this.

Generaly I dont watch crap films, because surely you know its shite before hand. But there have been a few exceptions though

Sex and the city 2, how the fuck I ended up watching this I have no idea. Absolute insult of a film.

Some of the oscar botherers of the last few years like Moonlight and Something or other of the Dog, my god.

Inland Empire, huge David Lynch fan but this was awful.

Pretty much all superhero movie of the last 10 years, particularly Black Panther and the Golden Rings one.

Quantum of Solace, the only unwatchable Bond film.

I've seen plenty of stinkers but a few stand out, some mentioned before I think. Mars Attacks is horrifically bad, Blair Witch Project - just why? Death Becomes Her is even worse than you'd expect of a film "starring" Bruce Willis, Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn. The one film I hate above all others though is Mamma Mia, absolutely atrocious and I LIKE Abba (Streep again, well I never)

Don’t judge me when my children were young I had to endure spice girls the movie . Hands down the worst film ever made .

Don’t judge me when my children were young I had to endure spice girls the movie . Hands down the worst film ever made .
Actually I was in the same boat. Took my girls to Pillsworth to watch it. The kids weren't interested in the plot, but when the songs came.on they all stood up and sang!
It was actually quite a smutty film full of innuendo that obviously non of the kids had the faintest idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.