Worst Oasis song

Supersonic and Rock n Roll star.. awful.... although to be fair it was their early stuff and they needed time to gel.. thankfully they got better after a few years practice.

I dont really want to dig that deep tonight.I would offer their best though IMO Which would be Some Might Say.

blumoonrises said:
Supersonic and Rock n Roll star.. awful.... although to be fair it was their early stuff and they needed time to gel.. thankfully they got better after a few years practice.

i will not bite i will not bite i will not bite ...

Markt85 said:
blumoonrises said:

i will not bite i will not bite i will not bite ...

obviously a bit of baiting
but i must admit to not being too keen on shakermaker of the early stuff
almost any other early oasis track would have been a better single.

I don't like to focus on the negative of Oasis...such a great band imo. However, 'Roll it over' & 'I can see a liar' are not the greatest offerings.

blumoonrises said:

No please... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.