Worst Oasis song

Being as objective as you can be when it comes to music, after Definitely Maybe, there were few rip-roaring rock n' roll tunes to pick from - excluding the B-sides. Gas Panic rivals some of the early work, but apart from that, the tunes written after were only capable of producing a top-notch pop album, and not the sort of sneering anthems (oxymoron?) which rocketed them to fame.

Towards the end, I actually thought Liam was outdoing Noel when it came to song-writing. Noel could disguise this by doing one of those heartfelt acoustic sessions of bad songs, but studio versions of songs like 'The Boy with the Blues' and 'I Believe in All' outmuscle the sort of stuff Noel put out. 'Waiting for the Rapture' was a blatant rip off of The Doors.

Markt85 said:
i actually struggle to think of any bad ones they have done , these below would be big songs for the average bands around today

worst 5 oasis songs

1. Little James ( Lyrics make me cringe a bit, still secretly like it )
2. I Will Believe ( early oasis so being a bit harsh )
3. She Is Love ( why the hell was that on there best of )4. I can see a liar ( bit naff )
5. Im Outta Time ( dissapointing single, reaching end of there career )

No Anti Oasis comments, or i will hunt you down
It wasn't, i beat anyone at oasis trivia!
Also little james is naff, but it was liams first tune so ill give him that.
I honestly can't bring myself to say one song, i can listen to all of em. I'll say flashbax because it sounds shit with noel on vocals, although it was written with liams voice in mind clearly.

mcfcliam said:
Seosa will be here soon to defend the only band he listens too ;)

Haven't you got Dubstep to listen to goon, ;)

As for the OP's question, I'd say Soldier On. Pretty drab effort to say the least.

stimo said:
Markt85 said:
i actually struggle to think of any bad ones they have done , these below would be big songs for the average bands around today

worst 5 oasis songs

1. Little James ( Lyrics make me cringe a bit, still secretly like it )
2. I Will Believe ( early oasis so being a bit harsh )
3. She Is Love ( why the hell was that on there best of )4. I can see a liar ( bit naff )
5. Im Outta Time ( dissapointing single, reaching end of there career )

No Anti Oasis comments, or i will hunt you down
I honestly can't bring myself to say one song, i can listen to all of em. I'll say flashbax because it sounds shit with noel on vocals, although it was written with liams voice in mind clearly.

Ok it was on the Time Flies album

still the greatest ever band

Markt85 said:

I've always loved Oasis right from the start, seen them many times and Def Maybe is easily in my top ten all time albums...

But greatest ever band..? c'mon..! even Liam and Noel in biggin themselves up mode would put at least 2 bands ahead of em.

Markt85 said:
stimo said:

Ok it was on the Time Flies album

ah was it? i refused to even look at that CD, how they can bring out stop the clocks and then time flies? :s may not be to others taste but they are my favourite band ever

citykev28 said:
little james without any doubt. how noel let this under the radar can only be down to the drugs he was on at the time.

"live for your toys, even though they make noise. have you ever played with plastecine or even tried a trampoline." horrendous.
This, utter shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.