Worst Pub In Town

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Scrabster Six said:
wave bar and wetherspoons Piccadilly, and the milfstone!

Hey nout wrong with the Millstone!
Is that where all the Thomas St. beggars go when they've collected £3?

foxy said:
markyboyblue said:
tidyman said:
Wave Bar.

It is the cheapest pub in town for a reason.

Tried getting in there the other week on my birthday, wouldn't let me in coz I had trainers on. I personally think it was down to my lack of facial tattoos.

I was in there with mancmackem before a game and there was a guy having a shit with the door open!

Was it before an FA cup game? Or have we got a serial "shit with the door opener" on our hands?

I saw it too and almost screamed

ell said:
foxy said:
markyboyblue said:
Tried getting in there the other week on my birthday, wouldn't let me in coz I had trainers on. I personally think it was down to my lack of facial tattoos.

I was in there with mancmackem before a game and there was a guy having a shit with the door open!

Was it before an FA cup game? Or have we got a serial "shit with the door opener" on our hands?

I saw it too and almost screamed
What a fuckin tart

CTID1988 said:
Both Wave bars, how there are 2 of them i will never know

Because it's about 12p a pint.

Although they tend to produce the pint, already pulled from underneath the bar somewhere, rather than the traditonal method.

tidyman said:
CTID1988 said:
Both Wave bars, how there are 2 of them i will never know

Because it's about 12p a pint.

Although they tend to produce the pint, already pulled from underneath the bar somewhere, rather than the traditonal method.

Been in there once to people watch, within 10 minutes a dog has been sick all over a blokes shoes so he threw a pint over it, another guy ate a pack of fags for a bet and one of the bar staff started crying because someone had spat at her. Lovely place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.