Worst Pub In Town

markyboyblue

After reading the best pubs for beer gardens thread thought about this as a topic.

Nags head is bad, landlords a cock and place always full of rags.

But for me worst is Burton Arms. Now that landlord is a proper bell end, with his picture of him n Rooney behind the bar. Last time I went in we were trying to watch city on tv and the twat wouldn't turn the volume up. I regret every penny I have spent in that rag sess pit.

markyboyblue said:
After reading the best pubs for beer gardens thread thought about this as a topic.

But for me worst is Burton Arms. Now that landlord is a proper bell end, with his picture of him n Rooney behind the bar. Last time I went in we were trying to watch city on tv and the twat wouldn't turn the volume up. I regret every penny I have spent in that rag sess pit.

has to be spoons next to the 192 bus stand in piccadilly surely

hilts said:
markyboyblue said:

has to be to spoons next to the 192 bus stand in piccadilly surely

Got good memories of that place, celebrating Fa cup final of 2011 after we got back. Also met a few decent away fans in their over the years.

What's that dump on Oldham St (need to narrow this down really) next to where that fire was, with all the skanks outside smoking? Or maybe the Wave Bar on Portland Street.

tidyman said:
Wave Bar.

It is the cheapest pub in town for a reason.

Tried getting in there the other week on my birthday, wouldn't let me in coz I had trainers on. I personally think it was down to my lack of facial tattoos.

markyboyblue said:
tidyman said:
Wave Bar.

It is the cheapest pub in town for a reason.

Tried getting in there the other week on my birthday, wouldn't let me in coz I had trainers on. I personally think it was down to my lack of facial tattoos.

I was in there with mancmackem before a game and there was a guy having a shit with the door open!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.