Worst pubs you have ever frequented...

Suppose it depends on your definition of worst pubs.

To me the worst pubs are those like The Hare and Hounds in Timperley or The Moorings in Worsley, where they look at you as if you're some sort of weirdo if you just want a few pints and not a three course meal to go with it.

I expect the thread to head off in the opposite direction of rough and ready locals in not the greatest parts of town. So I'll go with, The Church/Hulme. The Silver Birch/ Wythenshawe. Ryan's Bar/ Sale. The Park/ Northern Moor.

All pubs I quite like though.

tidyman said:

To me the worst pubs are those like The Hare and Hounds in Timperley or The Moorings in Worsley, where they look at you as if you're some sort of weirdo if you just want a few pints and not a three course meal to go with it.

I expect the thread to head off in the opposite direction of rough and ready locals in not the greatest parts of town. So I'll go with, The Church/Hulme. The Silver Birch/ Wythenshawe. Ryan's Bar/ Sale. The Park/ Northern Moor.

Ryan's bar? That's a blast from the past!

The Flash said:
The thread about local pubs you've never been in got me thinking. What are the worst boozers you've ever been in? I'll start with:

The Kingsway - Burnage
The Railway - Romiley
Mary Kate's - Luton

No mention of The Harvester?

I think the one opposite Grand Central in Stockport should get a special mention, not sure what it's called but used to serve us without question at 16.

tidyman said:

What wrong with the church? Apart from the landlord been my local for 30 years was in there with my daughter yesterday

Timmmmahhhh said:
The Flash said:
The thread about local pubs you've never been in got me thinking. What are the worst boozers you've ever been in? I'll start with:

The Kingsway - Burnage
The Railway - Romiley
Mary Kate's - Luton

No mention of The Harvester?

I think the one opposite Grand Central in Stockport should get a special mention, not sure what it's called but used to serve us without question at 16.

Haha! I was in The Harvester last night. Rumours going round you contracted bad cat aids in there last week after the oppostion pool team went through you one by one?

And the pub in question opposite Grand Central is The Unity, or The 'Loonity' as it is affectionately known, and is a very good shout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.