Worst referees ever

Can someone help please? I am an FOC and haven't a clue how to post a link to this week's footballisfixed.blogspot.com.

It's all about City being targeted by refs and others. I have followed this guy for a few years, and whilst his prose and language can be lengthy and highbrow he does reveal some gems. Eg before the FA Cup final last year said ref was chosen specifically to target City, and what happened with that nonsense penalty to level up....to 1-1. (Refs/ VAR though can't legislate for Gundo having a stormer that day!!!).

Oh that idiot, I'd forgot about him. That handball decision at Old scaffold was one of the worst you will ever witness.
It was for blocking, frontzek on cantona, nobody appealed and when he blew everyone thought he'd given a free kick to city, I was in the Stretford end amongst the scum and they couldn't believe it. This was at a time when no penalties were given for holding or blocking but he gave one. Bent bastard

but there was never any problem before VAR, it was all fine.
There's ALWAYS been issues with ref bias for over a century. It's just back then whatever the ref did during a game stood they they could manipulate a game. There was no VAR or social media to scrutinize it.

Over the last 20 years people have started to see refs in a different light. Refs like Reilly, Walton and Clattenburg started making incredibly suspicious decisions in games(more often for the red shirts) and people started calling it out.

Now with VAR it's even easier for refs/VAR to manipulate decisions as we can't hear what they are saying. It's a total fucking mess

It was for blocking, frontzek on cantona, nobody appealed and when he blew everyone thought he'd given a free kick to city, I was in the Stretford end amongst the scum and they couldn't believe it. This was at a time when no penalties were given for holding or blocking but he gave one. Bent bastard
Just watched it again and it looks like he gave it for pulling definitely not handball. My bad.

Can someone help please? I am an FOC and haven't a clue how to post a link to this week's footballisfixed.blogspot.com.

It's all about City being targeted by refs and others. I have followed this guy for a few years, and whilst his prose and language can be lengthy and highbrow he does reveal some gems. Eg before the FA Cup final last year said ref was chosen specifically to target City, and what happened with that nonsense penalty to level up....to 1-1. (Refs/ VAR though can't legislate for Gundo having a stormer that day!!!).
You'll get shut down mate.

A few years ago there was a dedicated a whole thread to that blog. Called out as BS etc. I follow it for his political slant as well as the allegations.

Just watched it again and it looks like he gave it for pulling definitely not handball. My bad.
I can't watch it, so so bad and the ball went sailing right over everyone if memory serves? Probably the worse decision I've seen live, you wouldn't even get it in this era with var.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.