Worst signing of the season

Stockport mackem said:
jay_mcfc said:
Stockport mackem said:
Got to be Altidore....surely

Why, what was he a few million? Fellaini at £27m and Soldado at a similar price have been absolutely woeful.

Altidore was £6m. Honestly, I must be worth £1.5m if that valuation is true.
He has scored 1 goal, but played most games

You paid £6m for him? Wow! I saw him at Vilareal and thought he was awful, so I guess I'm not surprised by him being crap. I also knew Soldado would never get near his valuation but bog brush head is on another planet of shit.

Stoned Rose said:
Soldado
Van Wolfswinkle
Chadli
Fellaini
Ozil

5 massive dog shits.

If you are looking at compared to cost, Ozil is quite a good shout, but for the first 6 weeks, he's done nothing.

lamella soldado fellaini not in that order.

although I do think lamella is a good player not sure why it hasn't worked out. never rated the other two.

not a band wagon jumper but fellaini is fucking terrible. remember when some numptys wanted him here. utter utter garbage

BigOscar said:
Gabriel said:
Altidore had played in the league before, so he should have done better, but for the price paid Fellaini has been absolutely shocking. Quite sure I heard an ironic cheer the other night when he headed a clearance in the right direction.
He was wank in the league on his previous effort, so I'm not surprised he was just as bad this time around. He just isn't very good at football, it amazes me that in this day and age PL clubs value physicality so highly, when so many useless but physical strikers have failed so miserably

Very true, but not only strikers. Heard a podcast recently where they talked about how Wenger's early successes set the trend for big, powerful players, albeit at most clubs they were/are less skilful than Petit and Viera. Teams are now playing a blend of large and small, but some think Chelsea may shift the balance toward size again.

Stockport mackem said:
jay_mcfc said:
Stockport mackem said:
Got to be Altidore....surely

Why, what was he a few million? Fellaini at £27m and Soldado at a similar price have been absolutely woeful.

do you track back?

de niro said:
Stockport mackem said:
jay_mcfc said:

do you track back?

Kind of.....you need to go forward to track back...I anticipate the need to track back, by staying back

It's Fellaini for me just a dirty shirt wasted every game utterly dirty clueless classless ........... a total embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.