worst supporters

felixbg said:
jimharri said:
Yeah, but you're biased!

spurs for me. they chat utter shite about football in general
Nearly as bad as those Arsenal fans! Slagging off Adebayor before he left them because he said he wanted to go, yet Fabregas wants to go to Barca and they say nothing. Hypocrites.

strangely enough this sort of thing has been posted many times before and when i went to nearly every away game in the 70's never ever had trouble at everton. every year a big gang of us used to go in a pub right near the ground and always had a good laugh with the everton fans. weird how peoples perceptions are of different grounds and fans. now middlesbrough the year they came up whatever it was in mid 70's was a bit different as they say. newcastle was always fine and a great night out even then. always had a great time with the geordies. but. we used to lose every year it seemed. when we beat them in the cup it was slightly different as they say. never found stoke a problem but in them days we outnumbered them even at their ground. always found west ham ok as well. leeds was always horrendous. and united were actually not that bad in those days. before the men in black obviously. lol.

jimharri said:
felixbg said:
spurs for me. they chat utter shite about football in general
Nearly as bad as those Arsenal fans! Slagging off Adebayor before he left them because he said he wanted to go, yet Fabregas wants to go to Barca and they say nothing. Hypocrites.
fair few city on here slagging ade off and he aint even left yet ?

ExiledGooner said:
jimharri said:
fair few city on here slagging ade off and he aint even left yet ?
Not all of us. Even with his stop start season last year (suspensions, ACON plus the aftermath of that), he still more or less managed a 1 in 2 season. I don't want him to go. By the way, you I noticed you didn't deny the hypocrisy accusation?

Spurs fans have got to be the most annoying, they chat total shit about anything and everything. Other than that though, Leeds and Millwall.

skillman said:
I class 'bad fans' as ones who have shit support. Therefore; Wigan, Bolton and any other team that don't fill their away allocations.

So the towns with high unemployment rates and poverty are the worst fans because they can't afford to travel all over the show supporting their team?

You're having a laugh!

This game isn't the working class sport anymore.

As for the "worst" fans i've come across, probably Turkish fans whilst following England... right vulgar bastards.
I don't usually get into bother watching City, don't wear colours so how would anyone know I'm a footy fan unless i'm some pissed up asshole chanting myself?
As for England - different story lol, 'bit too obvious being white and all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.